£500 Retention Payment!!
You will receive £500 if you are successfully appointed with Hillcrest Futures
£250 on successful completion of your 6 month probation period
£250 on successful completion of 12 months service
Our service provides supported accommodation for homeless individuals, with a variety of support needs, including substance misuse and mental health. Our service is based in Edinburgh.
As a Concierge you will:
· Work alone to provide overnight cover for the service, ensuring the building and all individuals are safe and secure
· Deal with any emergency situations in accordance with organisational policies and procedures
· Work shifts from 9:00pm to 8:10am and you will carry out seven shifts over a two week period
· Be confident in dealing with a homeless client group, and have compassion and understanding for the issues homeless people face.
· Have a positive flexible attitude
· Be committed to our values and the work we do
· Be confident and assertive in your approach as this post does involve lone working
· PVG costs paid in full
· Generous holiday entitlement
· Generous mileage Allowance
· Free core training provided on site
· Savings Scheme
· Death in Service Benefit
· Comprehensive Health and Well-being Package
· Organisational Recognition and Reward Scheme