We are looking for a senior Service Co-ordinator to join our leadership team responsible for providing quality Youth Work Programmes across South Lanarkshire. You will be joining a skilled, motivated, and supportive team who are committed to helping young people become the best versions of themselves.
This is a diverse role focusing on leading staff and operations for all youth work programmes within the Trust requiring a strong youth work background. You will be directly responsible to the Trust Manager.
The role is full-time; however, we are willing to consider applicants who would like to work between 28 - 35 hours per week. Experience of a similar senior position within a youth work setting is desirable.
Flexibility will be required with some evening and occasional weekend work being necessary, as well as a full driving licence and access to transport.
Having a genuine interest in youth work, the right attitude and personality to develop people and projects is just as important as having the right experience and skills. We realise the best person for this post may not have all the criteria we are looking for so if you believe you could be a good fit for this role we would welcome your application.
1. Provide leadership, co-ordination and evaluation of all Youth Work Programmes ensuring quality standards are met.
2. Lead on the development of existing and new youth projects that build positively on the Trust’s Youth Work Portfolio.
3. Provide effective operational leadership as a member of the Senior Management Team, contributing to decisions and ensuring a safe operating environment for staff and volunteers.
4. Provide overall line-management support to youth work staff.
5. Co-ordinate the delivery of appropriate youth work training for staff and volunteers.
• Assist in the recruitment, retention and development of staff, creating an environment for staff to thrive.
• Represent Regenfx to key stakeholders whilst participating in appropriate working groups, networking forums and strategic meetings.
• Support existing partnerships and develop new opportunities for collaboration that strengthen the youth work sector in South Lanarkshire.
• Develop and implement operational plans, working closely with the Senior Management Team.
Organisation Profile: Regen:fx Youth Trust was established in 2007. We work in partnership to develop and deliver a wide portfolio of Youth Work Programmes for disadvantaged young people between the ages of 8 – 21yrs. Checkout our website regenfxyouthtrust.org.
Closing Date: 27 Sept 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 6th Oct 2021
If you would prefer an application pack to be sent to you please call Esther on 01698 552101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are happy to have informal conversations about this post, call Wendy McInally, Trust Manager on 01698 552101.
A relevant Youth Work qualification or equivalent is required.