Are you a nurse looking for a new challenge in developing pathways and processes for service users within Redbridge?
WDP Redbridge is an established, integrated community service delivered across several provisions in the Borough. The service consists of both clinical and psychosocial elements and is CQC registered to provide a range of clinical interventions including BBV and health interventions, OST, and community detox, as well as having family and carers and service user involvement provision.
Together we offer a wide range of pharmacological, psychosocial, recovery-orientated, health focused and inpatient interventions that support individuals and their families who wish to receive advice, assessment, and treatment for their drug and alcohol related needs.
The post holder will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary team and as directed by management will lead on BBV screening and vaccinations and dual diagnosis. Specific duties will include undertaking health and wellbeing assessments and interventions and supporting drug and alcohol prescribing and detoxification programs. The post holder will support with development and delivery of clinical health across the team.
We are looking for a passionate and professional person to fill this position, key requirements include:
• Strong ability to communicate complex information with a range of key stakeholders
• Experience of managing and developing partnership working
• A good understanding of CQC and commitment to high quality service provision
• Excellent engagement skills
Terms and Conditions
• Salary band up to £39990 including allowances and Band 6 Equivalent
• Permanent contract
• 37.5 hours per week
The role is predominantly based in Ilford, Redbridge at Ilford Chambers, but at times may involve travel to external meetings and satellites within the borough, and to other WDP locations as needed.
Why Should You Apply?
• An opportunity to join one of WDP’s flagship services and contribute to service development.
• Be part of a high-performance team that is focused on quality and welcomes innovation.
• Competitive salary and professional develop opportunities.
For an informal chat about the role, contact Paul Mubu, Operations Manager on 07918626490 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for expressions of interest is Sunday 26th September 2021 at midnight. Interviews are likely to take place week commencing 27th September via Microsoft Teams.
Diversity and Equality
• WDP are a committed equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from disabled candidates, and those form minority ethnic backgrounds.
• WDP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
• All posts are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check prior to the confirmation of any job offer.