We are looking for a Caretaker to exercise on behalf of the Church membership a duty of care for people who enter the Church premises. This will include the fabric of the buildings, the garden and equipment, as required and directed by the Property Manager.
The successful candidate will:
· Be self-motivated and flexible
· Be a great team player but able to work effectively unsupervised when required
· Be able to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
· Have good practical skills to attend to small repairs
· Take pride in looking after our buildings
· Be willing to learn about important policies such as Health and Safety and then help implement them where required
We are a vibrant Baptist Church in the heart of Stirling. Our church family is made up of a diverse and distinctive group of people drawn from various backgrounds.
At Stirling Baptist Church we want to create a relaxed, friendly and informal atmosphere where people can grow in their relationship with God and be supported by living out their Christian lives.
Our vision is to be a Spirit-filled & empowered witnessing community, based on Acts 1:8. We desire to see everyone serving locally in Stirling, witnessing regionally in the areas that they live and work and engaging globally. We have a variety of programmes and ministries running throughout the week that enable us to see this vision fulfilled.
More information can be found on our website: stirlingbaptist.org
Closing date for Applications and CVs to be received by 17th September
Interviews will be the week beginning 27th September
Send your Application/CV and covering letter to the church office:-
Stirling Baptist Church
67 Murray Place, Stirling, FK8 1AU email@example.com
Tel: 01786 450 581