Come be part of our life-changing mission!
The Operational Excellence Manager will work with our Managers and key stakeholders to drive excellence in service
delivery, through working with others to develop best practice, systems & process compliance, operational
consistency and support innovation throughout all Ypeople
Wewould love you to apply for this role if...
- You are Qualified to SVQ level 4, degree level or equivalent in a relevant area such as Health & Social
- You have gained management experience within a social care setting.
- You are experienced in
developing plans and strategies for service delivery at an appropriate level.
- You are guided by the Ypeople values and committed to creating an
environment that promotes inclusiveness.
You would love to work in this role if...
- You will be passionate about building, developing and maintaining strong relationships with managers
will be proud to undertake a leadership role in shaping the ethics, values and vision of Ypeople by consistently communicating and exemplifying this
through best practice
- You will proudly Support Operations & Business Managers with managing change
and implementing organisational strategies.
- You are excited to work in an organisation that celebrates
your participation and offers you development
What you will be doing
- Liaising with the Operational Management Team to support and define excellence within services.
the lead for developing, and ensuring organisational processes & systems are operating as effectively as
possible and are integrated into operational practice.
- Liaising with Operations & Business Managers
and other Departments to ensure a coordinated approach is undertaken to service and organisational
- Monitoring, analysing, and reporting on the impact of all organisational processes &
systems across services and the implications these have on service delivery.
Full details can be found in the Job & Person specification within the application pack.
I’m keen! What's next?
Download and complete each file within the Application Pack from our website:
Closing date: Mon 20th September 2021
Provisional interview date: Wed 22nd September 2021