Would you like to be part of a professional Executive Team helping to improve lives?
Can you be a great leader and be supportive, creative, and excellent at what you do?
Then why not join our fantastic organisation and be part of a first-class team.
Reporting to the CEO, you will:
- Lead the Finance function
- Set budgets including timetabling
- Co-ordinate a new payroll system change
- Be responsible for the Finance, contracts and the IT function
- Work closely with Executive Team colleagues to build organisational strategies
- Act as the Company Secretary for the organisation ensuring matters are operated to the legal framework of a UK registered charity, maintaining good governance procedures
- You must have:
- Experience of running a finance team within a similar sized organisation, ideally within the third sector or social care environment with a strong technical background.
- The ability to challenge external stakeholders and board members therefore experience on boards and reporting into a board is ideal.
- Experience of leading and facilitating change processes in finance and payroll
- The ability to multi-task and work to competing deadlines
Closing Date: 13th February 2023
We value our staff very highly. Alongside competitive terms and conditions we also offer membership of an employee
benefits scheme, credit union and workplace pension plus numerous training and development opportunities.
To apply or for a confidential discussion about the role please go to
jobs.aspenpeople.co.uk/job/finance-director-448.aspx and get in touch with Debbie Shields or Kate
Kennedy on 0141 212 7555.