CREATE Paisley (CREATE) is an innovative youth arts charity aiming to reduce loneliness and inequality and support young people to have hope for the future. We do this through providing safe, creative spaces and opportunities for young people in which they can thrive and build positive relationships and gain support from trusted adults.
CREATE runs drop ins, arts workshops, youth voice & participation activities etc., amongst other projects, in partnership with a wide variety of groups across Renfrewshire, and is supported and run by a dedicated team of staff and volunteers.
CREATE has ambitious plans to grow the organisation in line with our vision and local young people’s needs and interests. In order to reach these goals, CREATE is looking to develop and grow our income and improve our reach.
CREATE are looking for an individual with a proven background and experience of trust fundraising, success with multiple five figure funding bids and a knowledge of statutory and national lottery funding. The first year of this role is supported by Renfrewshire Council’s Cultural Organisations Development Fund (CODF).
The trust fundraiser will:
1. Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of CREATE’s current and future activities
2. Develop a targeted trust pipeline to secure unrestricted and restricted income
3. Write high quality and compelling funding bids, proposal and cases for support
4. Develop new and existing relationships with funders
5. Produce updates and impact reports
For more information visit our website: createpaisley.org.uk/jobs
Closing date: Tuesday 7 February 12noon
Interview Date: Thu 16 Feb