RAMH require a Cleaner for general cleaning duties within our HQ and REstore in Paisley.
- Duties will include emptying of general waste and recycle bins in all areas.
- Vacuum carpeted areas /
Brush and wash non-carpeted areas.
- Cleaning kitchen floors and surfaces.
- Washing and dusting
table-tops and surface areas including any windowsills.
- Cleaning of any toilets, sinks and basins in
- To wash and clean out fridge on a regular basis.
- Advise Service Manager of janitorial
- To maintain accurate records in accordance with policies and procedures
The above is but a few of the general duties required.
For more information or an informal discussion please contact: Helen Green – Administration Manager on 0141 847
Application packs can be obtained by telephoning the Recruitment line on: 0141 847 8900 and quote the reference no.
729, or via RAMH website ramh.org
Completed applications to be sent to Lauren Mackintosh firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th November 2022 at 5pm
This post is subject to a PVG (Protection of Vulnerable Groups) check
RAMH is an Equal Opportunities employer