About the Role:
We are looking for an incredible People and Culture Manager to join Support in Mind Scotland and help to continue our development into one of the best places to work and one of the highest impact organisations in Scotland.
Support in Mind Scotland is a leading national mental health charity providing incredible person-centred support across the nation. As we move into the next phase of our development we are looking for an innovative and knowledgeable HR professional to lead and develop our People and Culture function.
• The People and Culture Manager is both a strategic and operational role in a high growth and high impact organisation.
• They oversee all HR activities within the charity including appointments, induction, compliance, and specialist HR projects.
• They will develop and lead our People and Culture strategy.
• The role is a leadership role and feeds directly into the national strategic direction of the organisation through being a member of the National Management Group.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who believes in the power of people to be able to change the world. Someone who is passionate about changing people’s lives for the better and facilitating others to have as great an impact as they can.
We are looking for someone who:
• Can build strong and purposeful relationships
• Has significant experience of delivering an HR function
• Has experience of supporting managers with complex HR issues
• Has a degree in either HR or a related field or has significant on the job experience
• Has a positive and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude, that thrives in a complex environment of a growing organisation
• Is ambitious about what they, their team and the organisation can be and do. Someone who wants to be a leader
Could we be a match?
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving charity and help shape its future.
In return for your passion, innovation and dedication, we offer
• Professional development including funded opportunities
• An excellent leadership opportunity to make a lasting difference and develop your skills
• A generous 37 days’ holiday
• A 35 hour working week, enhanced sick pay & season ticket loan
• A great work life balance with flexible and blended working environment
• 24/7 access to an award winning Employee Assistance Programme providing free legal, financial and medical advice as well as support with life’s challenges.
We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds and value the unique experience that each individual brings to our organisation. We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion within our workforce, and to building a team made up of diverse skills, experiences and all kinds of life experiences.
Find out more about us on our Website at supportinmindscotland.org.uk and on Social Media.
Please complete our online application through our BreatheHR portal and include your CV and a cover letter. We are keen to fill this position as soon as possible so will be running rolling recruitment.
Please use this link to apply: hr.breathehr.com/v/people-and-culture-manager-26683
If you consider yourself to have a disability, please complete the relevant section within the application pack to inform us of any arrangements that we may make to the interview process.
We reserve the right to close this advert earlier or later than stated, so please don’t delay your application to avoid any disappointment.