INCLUSION ALLIANCE is a person-centred community-based daytime service supporting adults with high support needs to lead ordinary lives in their communities.
Working with the Management Team the Administration Officer will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Manager through general day to day administrative and financial duties of the organisation.
• Work closely with the Manager to ensure smooth operation of finance matters.
• Responsible for financial records including petty cash, posting and paying suppliers invoices, processing and raising invoices, using SAGE 50 accountancy package on behalf of the organisation, knowledge of Xero software would be beneficial.
• Preparing monthly salaries and expenses on spreadsheet to pass to Accountants.
• Preparing financial reports for the Manager.
• Keeping record of employees’ salary increase dates.
• Negotiating with utility companies.
• Maintaining records in line with data protection requirements.
• Undertaking general office duties including ordering stationery, updating databases, photocopying and any other appropriate office duties.
• General administration relating to AGM and Board Meetings. Recording minutes, preparing, and posting relevant documents to members.
• To assist with other relevant duties required by the management team.
• Competent with Microsoft Office package and Sage 50 Accounts Essentials (or other equivalent software)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Book-keeping skills
• Able to work under own initiative
• Excel experience
• Ability to work as part of a small team
• Employer contributory pension scheme
• Funded learning and development opportunities
• Paid annual leave entitlement
• Regular paid supervision and support sessions
• Daytime Monday to Friday working
• Working for a well-established organisation where person centered values are at the core.
• Free 24/7 access to employee support app.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept CVs for this position.
The successful applicants will be subject to a disclosure check. Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com or to:
Office C, 2 Quayside Mills,
Edinburgh EH6 6EX
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack.
Registered Charity No SCO226880.