The Employment Advisor will prepare participants for work and support them through the job search, application and interview process; providing them with skills, motivation, and confidence to move into suitable sustainable employment.
In return for choosing to work for GCA, the benefits you will receive are:
• Very generous annual leave entitlement: full time employees start with an annual leave entitlement of 37 days (inclusive of 12 bank holidays) which increases to 38 days after 2 years, 40 days after 5 years and 42 days after 10 years length of service.
• 5 duvet days where employees may take time off at short notice.
• Death in service policy of 2 times salary.
• Cycle to work scheme where employees can save money on a new bike and spread the cost.
• Training and development commitment to help employees perform to the best of their abilities.
Elevate Partnership aim is to improve the employability opportunities for people in recovery from alcohol and substance misuse. This is achieved through partner agencies’ commitment to collaboration and innovation in the delivery of support services for the Recovery Employability Service. Glasgow Council on Alcohol are the Lead Partner for the partnership.
Elevate Partnership aims to find person-centred approaches to individuals needs in their journey to sustainable employment where the partnership tailors itself around the individuals’ need and aspirations.
Glasgow Council on Alcohol is a leading provider of alcohol support and has been providing a range of award winning services across Glasgow and surrounding areas for over 50 years and has an excellent reputation for partnership working and a proven track record of helping individuals to achieve their goals.
If you need the application form in an alternative format please contact Glasgow Council on Alcohol, 14 North Claremont Street, Glasgow G3 7LE Tel: 0141 353 1800 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Please note: A PVG membership will be required for this post. This will be arranged by Glasgow Council on Alcohol.