The small charity team at Radio Clyde Cash for Kids are passionate and driven about the children we want to help
throughout the year. We work closely together to raise vital funds for disadvantaged children in Glasgow and the
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who can communicate with people at all levels and has a proven track
record in generating new business revenue. The ideal candidate will possess excellent organisational skills, be
ideas driven and have sales and/or fundraising experience. You will be responsible for delivering stretching
fundraising revenue targets by forming and developing new corporate partnerships with SMEs.
In this role, you will be required to establish relationships with all key stakeholders both internally and
externally via networking. You should have excellent communication skills.
- Develop sustainable partnerships with local small to medium-sized businesses.
- Provide client management
and project co-ordination with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of
campaigns and events.
- Be responsible for your own set of KPI’s and delivering challenging financial
- Research, identify and develop new fundraising opportunities and areas of potential support,
with new corporate partners whilst maintaining relationships with current supporters.
- Helping to deliver
on and off air Cash for Kids activities and events.
- Liaising with fundraisers, beneficiaries and radio
personnel to ensure smooth running of all fundraising activities.
- Maximise fundraising potential of all
events and activities.
- Be able to work flexibly evenings/and weekends when required.
- Develop the
charity as an integral part of the business.
- Keeping abreast of developments in administrative and
financial systems and procedures.
- Help generate PR for the charity.
- Help keep the charity
website updated with news stories by creating engaging content.
- Assist with social media marketing and
keep updated with new practices and trends.
- Ensure all funds and expenditure are properly accounted for
and accurately recorded.
- Attendance at events
The Ideal Candidate
- Have a proven track record in a sales/fundraising environment with the ability to collaborate with key
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and confident with a hands-on approach and great work
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Organised, accurate and thorough with
excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Be a team player- to develop a good working
relationship with the charity team, wider radio station teams and national charity team.
- Have a passion
and vision to develop this role.
- Be a holder of a current, full clean UK driving licence.
- Have a
solid knowledge of all modern social media networking tools and able to use them effectively.
flexibility to work evenings/weekends when required.
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office, Excel,
Outlook & presentation systems.
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible
holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounted high street vouchers
- Internal Bauer Academy – Wide
range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development ((4) Bauer Media Group - Academy: Posts
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme,
tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Discounted subscriptions on Bauer
- Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
- Opportunities to contribute to our
Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
- Flexible Working
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five
days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this
role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working
approach for you.
To find out more and apply please visit our
Previous Applicants Need Not Apply
Closing Date 9th September