Our Oxgangs Project offers temporary supported accommodation for 17 males from the ages of sixteen upwards.
The role of the Support Worker will include:
- Supporting individuals to move on from the service and resettle them in the community in a permanent housing
option suited to their needs
- Covering gaps in an established rota
- Working a variety of shifts
including; early shifts, backshifts, and weekend working.
- Be confident in dealing with a homeless client group and have compassion and understanding for the issues homeless people face
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and on a lone working basis
- Hold an SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or have the ability and willingness to undertake study to achieve this
- Be organised with good time keeping skills
- Be able to demonstrate transferrable skills relating to care
- Be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of taking up the post.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website
Closing date: Friday 8th July 2022
Please note we do not accept C.V’s or approaches from recruitment agencies.
We promote equality through seeking to eliminate unlawful and unfair forms of discrimination, as appropriate.
Hillcrest Futures Ltd is a registered Charity No. SC034261