We are looking for a dynamic and confident individual to support the next stage in development of our community Trust. Working closely with the Trust Board this role will lead the delivery of three projects that represent significant benefit to our members and residents. The delivery will be highly visible and recognisable in the regeneration sector.
• Delivering the plan to develop a small-scale roofing slate production enterprise. The first production of Scottish slate this century.
• Alongside the Trust Board, developing and delivering new affordable housing on Luing.
• Working with the Trust members and community delivering new community assets to meet our Net Zero ambitions.
If you are passionate about making transformational change and helping deliver our development plans then this could be for you!
If you are up for the challenge and think you have what it takes, please email: Colin Buchanan email - firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter detailing your reasons for applying and specific experience to match the role.
To find out more about us our web page is here - isleofluing.org
• Three-month probationary period
• Some working from home supported and travel required
• Full UK driving license required
The closing date for applications is 19/09/22
Our web page is here - isleofluing.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there’s any adjustments, we can make that would be helpful for you.