Purpose of Role
You will work as part of the Support Services Team to deliver high quality administrative support to the organisation, providing an effective and accurate service that will meet the needs and demands of the various functions within includem. The role requires you to be the first point of contact for the organisation including, answering the Helpline available to the young people and families we support and directing these calls to the appropriate staff member. You will be expected to work independently and as part of a team both at home and in a busy office environment.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Answering the includem helpline and business phone lines in a polite and professional manner and directing these calls to the appropriate person.
• Providing a front of house service that conveys our professional image to both internal and external stakeholders
• Ensuring adequate supplies such as stationery, cleaning materials and other office supplies are kept up to date
• Confidently using database systems to accurately input and extract data
• Maintenance and input of our internal database ensuring it is both up to date and accurate and when required to produce information in a professional format for both internal and external stakeholders
• Monitor and audit spend associated with staff expenses and check submissions in line with internal/external audit requirements
• Actively participate at a local and organisational level in improving and develop services and systems
There may be an occasional requirement to travel other includem offices.
An application pack is available for download below.
Closing date midnight Tuesday 31st of May 2022