Muirhouse Youth Development Group are looking for an experienced Senior youth development worker (female) to join our team.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to assist in our highly successful services for young people in Muirhouse and surrounding areas.
You will support young people, develop and deliver girls group-work sessions and be responsible for delivering a wide range of youth work activities.
This role is varied and will allow you to use your skills and experience to make a difference to the lives of people in North Edinburgh.
To find out more about the role, please download the Recruitment Pack below.
To apply for the role you should:
• Send a covering letter demonstrating how your skills meet the essential and Desirable criteria of Job Description. Cover letters should be no more than 2 A4 pages in length and written in Arial size 11 font.
• An up to date CV detailing relevant education and employment experience.
• Details of two referees, including at least one previous employer.
• Applications should be sent by Friday 27th May 2022, with interviews taking place w/b 6th June 2022.
• All applications should be sent to Katie Nicol, Operational Manager firstname.lastname@example.org