We are a not-for-profit social enterprise which hosts the UK’s largest hub of trusted support services, such as
helplines, for companies to signpost customers or employees in need.
As Business Development Manager and Co-Founder you will be a pivotal part of the Founding Team working alongside the
CEO and CTO and supported by the Board.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing our go-to-market and sales strategy for our API and future products
- Building and
refining compelling marketing and communications strategies
- Contributing to business planning, social
impact reporting, product roadmaps etc
- Reporting regularly to the Founding team and
- Assisting with funding pitches and other activities as required
As an experienced B2B / B2B2C sales leader looking for a new challenge, the opportunity to design and execute sales
strategies from scratch to drive commercial success and social impact should excite you! From design to
execution this will be hands-on role so you will have no problem with activities such as lead generation, demos,
onboarding and building multi-stakeholder relationships.
As Co-Founder you will be the face of NSN. We are looking for someone genuinely compassionate, passionate about
making a difference and who resonates with our core values of Empathy, Trust and Collaboration.
- Multi-stakeholder business-to-business sales and account management experience
- Organised, motivated and
hands-on with a proven track record of delivering results
- Evidence of the ability to create and nurture
trust-centred, long-term relationships with clients
- Passion for our cause with personal experience or
empathy for those facing crisis who struggle to access support
- The ability to navigate across complex
customer organisations crafting solid relationships with cross-function stakeholders, decision-makers and
- Excellent communicator and influencer with high-level oral, written, presentation and
- Proactive, strategic thinker able to offer succinct input, constructive challenge
and creative ideas
- Attention to detail, strong time management and organisational skills, comfortable
working under pressure
Preferred (not essential)
- Experience leading sales and account management teams and/or fast-moving start-up environment
using Figma and/or related software
- Knowledge of customer and/or employee wellbeing markets
We welcome applications from appropriately qualified people and particularly from underrepresented communities.
What you get
- £37,000 basic and OTE negotiable
- Opportunity to define and advance your career
- Attractive company pension: we contribute up to 10%
- Hybrid-based: Mix of remote working and/or co-working space in Edinburgh
- Annual leave: 33 days (25 days holiday + 8 public/bank holidays)
- Flexible working week (40hours per week)
- Work laptop and phone
- Knowing your work is helping to change lives across the UK
- Freedom to propose and implement strategies and build your own team as we grow
- Develop new skills and knowledge in the not-for-profit / social enterprise sector
- Opportunities to collaborate and work with our friendly volunteer base
Please send a cover email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 14th May 2022
Depending on the number of applications received for this job vacancy, we may close the application window early, so
we would encourage you to apply ASAP.
If there is anything we can do to assist you in your application or preparations to be interviewed for this job
vacancy, please let us know so we can ensure you have a positive and comfortable experience.