BWell Together is the North West partnership who will work together to;
• Improve the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people
• Improve the resilience of children and young people – increasing the capacity for children, young people, and their families, to resolve difficulties and problems
• Increase the capacity of parents/carers in supporting the emotional needs of their children and young people
The partnership consists of 6 agencies; Circle, Stepping Stones North Edinburgh, Granton Youth, Intercultural Youth Scotland, Pilton Children’s Youth Project, Muirhouse Youth Development Group and Wester Hailes Youth Agency.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new vision for supporting children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing in Edinburgh. Funding is secured for 3-5 years and we offer a competitive salary, pension contribution and flexible working. We are committed to finding the right people for the jobs we advertise.
As part of this partnership Muirhouse Youth Development Group is recruiting 1 fulltime Project Worker (36 hours per week) to provide 1:1 and small group based support to young people aged 11+ from The Royal High School and Queensferry High School catchments of North West Edinburgh. Sessions will take place across the week with a focus of the role being to support young people into wider social provision in evenings and weekends.
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching:
• Covering letter demonstrating how your skills meet the essential and Desirable criteria of Job Description. Cover letters should be no more than 2 A4 pages in length and written in Arial size 11 font.
• An up to date CV detailing relevant education and employment experience.
• Details of two referees, including at least one previous employer.
• Applications should be sent by 4pm 31st January 2022, with interviews taking place w/c 7th February 2022.