(This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure and is funded by Edinburgh Council)
Let’s Talk (Young People) CIC are a not-for-profit Community Interest Company working to improve the sexual, emotional and mental health of children and young people in Edinburgh.
We are looking for a skilled Finance/Administration Officer to support our staff and volunteers by collating and administering data so that the finance and administrative needs of the service are met.
Pay £22,129 (pro rata). Funding initially for one year, with the potential for a further 4 years dependant on funding.
Part-time 15 hours per week (3 hours each day, 10am to 1pm, Monday - Friday)
• Do you have proven track record of carrying out high quality admin/finance work?
• Do you have experience of using Xero finance and payroll software?
• Do you have good attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines?
• Do you have energy and commitment?
• Are you up for the challenge of working in a busy office to help us support vulnerable young people?
• Are you good at managing competing demands and remaining calm and solution focused?
• Are you a dynamic and creative team player?
If you are, then we want to hear from you.
Let’s Talk (Young People) CIC is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 24th January.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd February. To preserve our resources, we will not contact all applicants, if you have not heard back from us by 1st February you can assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
For an application pack download below or please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.