Job Summary: Are you passionate about supporting people with complex substance misuse issues?
We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to join our senior leadership team in Brent, leading a team of senior practitioners, specialist workers and practitioners to ensure inclusive access to provision through effective assessment and engagement across Brent.
This role will heavily focus on building strong relationships with teams and daily management of the assessment and engagement service within Brent New Beginnings.
You will also:
· Ensure staff (direct reports) have the appropriate support, training and guidance they need to carry out their duties
· Provide regular supervision and service audit to ensure delivery and clinical standards are maintained
· Ensure all interventions are provided in line with NICE guidance, (or other relevant clinical standards), and that practitioners are appropriately trained, supported and resourced
· Work with peers and other HRC managers to improve the service in line with service user, carer and other stakeholder feedback
· Participate constructively and positively in staff and other meetings to promote and support communication channels within the organisation
· Comply with WDP’s policies and procedures
Find out about our New Beginnings service in Brent.
Primarily based at our Cobbold Road Hub, however there is an expectation to work across sites and within the community.
Why should you apply?
· An opportunity to develop a new and important element of our service
· Opportunity to work in the Senior Leadership team in Brent
· Competitive salary
To see the generous range of benefits we offer at WDP – including health and wellbeing initiatives, financial perks and development opportunities – visit ourBenefits Package
The closing date for applications is Sunday 12th December 2021 at 00:00 midnight.
The interviews will take place on the week commencing 20th December 2021.
Interviews are likely to take place via Teams, to support social distancing
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website: wdp.ciphr-irecruit.com/applicants/vacancy/673/Team-Manager-Assessment-and-Engagement----Brent
(You are advised to submit your application as soon as possible as we reserve the right to close posts at any time, once we have received a sufficient number of applications)
WDP and Our Values
WDP is an innovative behaviour change charity. We facilitate long-lasting transformation in people’s lives to improve health, wellbeing and social integration. We work across the fields of substance misuse, young person’s support, employability, sexual health and inpatient services.
All staff are required to work to WDP’s four values:
• In partnership
• Strong belief in service users
• Community focused
Diversity and Equality
• WDP are a committed equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from disabled candidates, and those form minority ethnic backgrounds.
• WDP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
• All posts are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check prior to the confirmation of any job offer.
Note: Please use your personal statement to highlight any relevant experience directly linked to the role you have applied for. Any CVs sent with the application will be disregarded.