Due to recent growth in the Stirling area, we now have a fantastic opportunity for motivated, positive, resilient individuals who really believe in young people, are flexible regarding hours of work and can help us to deliver includem’s innovative approach. Includem are committed to developing employees and will help you to achieve the relevant qualifications required to carry out the role. These qualifications will be fully funded by includem. Ideally the successful candidate should have a full driver's licence and access to a car.
What does the role involve?
You will deliver bespoke support to young people and their families in their own homes and communities. You will be responsible for all aspects of case management, including assessment and support planning. You will work with other professionals in the young person’s life to deliver positive, sustainable change. This is a key role within a small busy team.
All posts require individuals to:
We value our staff and employee benefits include:
• A full and robust training and induction programme.
• Holiday entitlement of 28 days rising to 31 with length of service and 9 public holidays
• Enhanced Employer Pension Contributions
• Free Confidential Employee Counselling Service
• Access to Mental Health First Aiders across the organisation
• Free Vehicle Breakdown Cover
• Company Mobile Phone and Laptop
• Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations Credit Union
• Discounted holidays and associated benefits
• Access to discounts for charity workers which includes gym memberships, high street shops, online retailers, travel, insurance
• Flexible and agile working
• Family friendly policies
If you would like more information regarding this role, please contact us on 0141 427 0523 and we will arrange for an informal chat with one of our managers. You can apply directly online via the includem website (includem.org).
Alternatively, you can request a pack by e-mailing email@example.com or contact our Head Office on the number above.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 1 December 2021 at midnight.
For applicants who are successfully shortlisted a selection event will take place via videoconferencing on 7 December 2021. If you are successful following the selection event individual interviews will take place on 15 December 2021.