CERT are a new charity which has been established to improve the economic inclusion, development and regeneration of Clackmannanshire. In the first instance the priority for CERT is to improve the economic wellbeing of young people.
We have recently been successful, alongside 9 other third sector organisation, in securing a £500k Community Renewal Fund programme – Pre Employment in Clacks (PEC). We are responsible for the delivery of elements and its overall project management. A key of this project is the establishment of an online database of existing provision to support those who are inactive in the labour market.
We are now looking to appoint an administrator and database researcher to help lead CERTs work in developing and delivering the online database and the general administration of PEC.
The main functions of the job are:
Mapping and Database of Provision
To gather and input accurate information on the provision. The researcher will:
· Gather information on known support programmes
· Work with the project manager and other stakeholders in Clackmannanshire to identify other projects and supports for inclusion in the database
· Input the information and verify with those that are managing the projects
· Manage the content of the CERT web site including the interface to the database.
Pre Employment in Clacks.
This is a major new programme which will provide support to those who are unemployed or economically inactive to help them move towards employment. The post will
· Provide administrative support for the programme including maintaining participant records and coordinating registrations to different elements (eg training courses and placement programmes)
· Support the gathering of information to support the monitoring and evaluation of the programme
· General administration
General Administrative support for CERT
To apply provide a brief CV and a covering note setting out what you feel you can contribute to helping CERT achieve its objectives.
A fuller overview of CERT and the job description and person specification of the post are available to download.
If you would like to discuss the post, please contact Jean Hamilton, Chair on 07795 346 769 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Closing Date 29th November 2021
Start Date asap