Do you want to make a positive difference to people’s lives? Why not join Wheatley Care? We offer excellent benefits
including 7.6 weeks’ annual leave, a staff discount scheme, an occupational pension, health plan and family
We are looking for:
- Enthusiastic and caring individuals to join our team and become part of a leading care and support provider
across central Scotland
- You’ll need no previous experience, but a positive outlook, patience and
willingness to go the extra mile for the people we work for are essential.
- Someone to have effective
communication skills and demonstrate initiative.
- You to work various shift patterns including sleepover,
nightshifts and weekends.
- You to become a member of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) scheme and
register with the Scottish Social Care Council (SSSC), but we can help you with these applications
to have basic IT skills
- A relevant SVQ qualification is desirable.
In this flexible role you will work
directly with the people we work for, supporting them to make positive changes in their life and be part of
We also offer a supportive and inclusive working environment. Wheatley Group is committed to equality and diversity
and is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, and for detailed role profiles please visit our
For any informal enquires about the roles, please contact Sharon Fleming, HR Advisor on 0141 274 8100