Ypeople is delighted to announce that we are recruiting for a number of posts to work in our new Glasgow Intensive Family Support Service (GIFSS). Working in partnership with the Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership and other Third Sector providers, the GIFSS service will promote the wellbeing of children and young people by adopting a whole family approach, ensuring families have the support that they need, when they need it to enable children and young people to stay at home with their families and thrive.
The Administrator will provide an organised and efficient general and finance Administrative support to Ypeople Intensive Family Support (GIFSS) team, in addition to being the first point of contact for enquiries into the service.
We would love you to apply for this role if...
• You have a relevant qualification at SCQF Level 7
• You are fully computer literate with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – Word, Access, Excel and Outlook
• You have experience of maintaining accurate and auditable financial and administrative records.
• You have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
You would love to work in this role if...
• You enjoy planning and organising your workload to utilise time and resources effectively.
• You have the confidence to work on your own initiative as well as part of a diverse team
• You will show with young people and families with an open-minded and non-judgmental outlook.
• You are excited to work in an organisation that celebrates your participation and offers you development opportunities
What you will be doing
• Responding to the administrative needs of the GIFSS team in a flexible manner
• Effectively dealing with mail, telephone calls and general enquiries relating to all services.
• Setting up meetings, appointments and issuing general correspondence on behalf of all CYP services.
• Carrying out sales ledger duties to a high standard, including raising invoices, issuing financial statements, payment reminders and credit control.
Full details can be found in the Job & Person Specification in the Application Pack.
For any informal queries about the role please contact Operations & Business Manager Joanne Glennie on email@example.com
I’m keen! What's next?
Please visit our website;