• Do you understand the feminist analysis of domestic abuse and are passionate about gender inequalities and want to make a difference to the lives of women and their children affected by domestic abuse?
• Do you have knowledge and understanding of the dynamics of domestic abuse and have a reflective and non-judgemental approach?
• Do you have experience of providing 1:1 person centred support?
• Can you promote the safety and empowerment of those you support?
• Participate in Argyll and Bute’s out of hours service user on call (additional payment will be provided)
• Applicants should have an HNC or Social Care qualification or demonstrate a willingness to meet the SSSC registration
Argyll and Bute Women’s Aid welcome enthusiastic and empowered applicants to join our dedicated team.
For an informal discussion regarding this post please text Fran 07946 049199 to arrange a suitable time.
Please download an application pack below - or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must meet the person specifications; CV’s cannot be accepted.
ABWA is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from women from all sections of the community. Only women need apply under Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010. Successful applicants subjected to disclosure check through PVG Scheme.
Closing Date: Monday 6th February 2023.
Interviews by Microsoft Teams or Zoom Tuesday 14th February 2023
ABWA is a registered SCIO. No. SC049375