We're looking for a skilled fundraising professional to join our ambitious team in our Glasgow centre.
- You are an accomplished relationship-builder with excellent communication skills and a proven track record of
successfully leading a team to build partnerships and income within a not for profit or business
- As Centre Fundraising Manager at Maggie’s Glasgow, you will lead a team to generate funds
and awareness through high-value events, activities and partnerships, helping to create unique fundraising
opportunities and working closely with our lead volunteers to influence and generate significant income for
- A strong communicator, you will also be expected to have substantial experience in a
fundraising or development role and will need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills,
proven leadership skills and an ability to manage budgets and identify opportunities to achieve desired
- Experience of contributing to organisational strategy and a proven record of working
successfully with high level volunteers and supporters is highly desirable.
- You will be commercially
aware, enthusiastic and creative in your approach as you use your expertise to engage and inspire our supporters
and develop lasting relationships with a range of partners.
Benefits we offer
In addition to a highly rewarding career, we offer a range of staff benefits including:
- a unique, experiential induction based in one of our centres
- a competitive holiday entitlement
- workplace pension with the option to apply to continue NHS pension
- the option to apply for a Bike Loan, Travel Card Loan and Ride to Work scheme and much more.
Please send a CV and cover letter to Recruitment.Team@maggiescentres.org by Sunday 5 February 2023 at 12p.m.