Poppyview Family Centre is a large Charitable ELC setting and Family Centre, sitting at the heart of the Methil community. We have been established in Methil, Leven, Fife, since 2014.
We are looking for a highly experienced, motivated, and passionate, Early Years & Family Centre Manager to lead and support our expanding friendly team. We strive to deliver a high quality, flexible, ELC experience, for all the children attending our service. We are looking for someone with the experience, skills, and knowledge, to drive and guide our team on their continuous journey of improvement.
We are in partnership with Fife Council, are members of Early Years Scotland and are registered with Care Inspectorate.
As our new Centre Manager, we would require you to:
• Ensure that the day-to-day management of the Family Centre complies with the organisations policies and procedures, regulatory requirements, and national and local current policy.
• Have an excellent working knowledge and ability to implement the Curriculum for Excellence, How Good Is Our Early Learning & Childcare, the Health and Social Care Standards, GIRFEC, Realising the Ambition and National Standard criteria.
• Ensure that suitable activities are planned and implemented in accordance with current practice.
• Ensure that children’s individual learning needs are being met and that each child’s progress is recorded appropriately.
• Line manage staff and support their professional learning and development.
• Liaise with the Local Authority, Care Inspectorate, SSSC and other agencies as required.
• Ensure appropriate Quality Assurance systems are in place.
• Ensure there is an ambition of continuous improvement for the centre.
The Manager will be accountable to the Board of Trustees and will work closely with them in the governance and strategic development of the Family Centre, as it meets its contractual Funded Provider partnership requirements with Fife Council.
To be considered, you must hold an appropriate qualification for the role (BA Childhood Practice or equivalent) and need to be able to demonstrate an excellent background in Early Years Management.
This role requires membership of the PVG scheme.
For further information, a chat or application pack, please email email@example.com