Lifelink is a social enterprise who has been delivering exceptional levels of service to a wide-ranging client portfolio for the last 25 years. Long standing strategic and local relationships exist with our partners including, but not limited to, NHS, Local Authority and other public and third sector partners specialising in mental health and wellbeing, employability, addictions and financial advice. We are delighted to be a Level 2 delivery partner in the Scottish Government pilot of a Distress Brief Intervention Service that aims to offer an “ask once get help fast” inter-agency response, support and problem solving service to people in distress.
We are now looking to looking to attract an experienced Team Leader to deliver compassionate problem solving and support services to a wide range of adult clients across North Lanarkshire.
The postholder will primarily be responsible for planning and co-ordinating service delivery; monitoring and reviewing service performance; managing and supporting staff; promoting the DBI Level 2 service across North Lanarkshire; liaising with partner agencies and participating in partnership meetings and development events. Team leaders will also hold a small caseload of clients to whom they will provide the DBI level 2 service.
Priority will be given to candidates who can demonstrate knowledge and experience of:
- Working with and supporting clients experiencing distress, anxiety/heightened stress levels, and other mild to moderate mental health issues
- Effectively managing and supporting staff
- Working in effective and successful partnership with other agencies
- Successfully achieving positive outcomes for clients and for the organisation/its partners
- Working in a busy and varied environment including shift patterns which will cover evenings and weekends
- All post holders will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal); an enthusiastic and flexible approach to service delivery; and a commitment to helping people improve their mental health and wellbeing
A valid driving licence and access to own transport is essential.
Your desire to make a difference to people’s lives means you will thrive in a fast paced and performance driven environment. Lifelink are committed to equality and diversity in the workplace and you will be joining an established and well-respected organisation whose people are their greatest asset. If you think you possess the values, determination and flexibility required we would be delighted to hear from you.
The posts offer an attractive salary and a host of benefits including up to 31 days annual leave (pro rata), up to 6 public holidays (pro rata), people friendly arrangements and contributory pension scheme.
For an application pack please go to lifelink.org.uk/get-involved/work-with-us
Closing date for return of completed applications by post or email is Monday 22nd April. Interviews will be held Friday 26th April 2019.