Your role will be to support the delivery team by liaising with learners, venues, facilitators and speakers to make
the arrangements for programmes. You will be a key point of contact for learners and for general enquiries, and
will be responsible for keeping our learner and evaluation records up to date.
You will be joining the Academy at an exciting time as we develop as a social franchise and expand delivery of our
Working closely with our Global Learning Lab, your team will lead the way in demonstrating high quality programme
delivery and customer service which will be used to support new social franchise Hubs.
We are looking for someone up for working with vibrant, entrepreneurial and dedicated people and colleagues and with
a good value-fit with our organisation.
Having the right mind-set, attitude and approach is as important for us as having the right experience and skills. We
appreciate that the best person might not have all the listed criteria yet so if you feel your experience and
skills will help you to make a great contribution in this role and you have the right mind-set, we would welcome
an application from you.
- To provide effective administrative and co-ordination support to Account Managers, facilitators and learners in
the ongoing development and delivery of Academy learning programmes
- To ensure Hub systems and processes
are followed and maintained to a high standard
- To make all administrative arrangements connected with
the Southern Scotland Hub programmes, providing a professional and efficient level of service
- To make the arrangements for learning programmes, activities and events including collating learning materials,
booking venues, catering, couriers and equipment
- To monitor programme enquiries, bookings and
- To correspond with the learners, providing all relevant information on an on-going
- To co-ordinate and arrange site visits and speakers for learning programmes
- To liaise
closely with and support facilitators to ensure all materials and other facilitator requirements are
- To support programme follow up work as required (for example writing up outcomes and flipcharts from
- To deal with initial enquiries and provide great customer service
- To support Account
Managers to ensure an excellent learner experience from the Academy
- To administer and input all necessary data onto the Learning Management System
- To administer and input
all necessary data to enable learners to have their learning accredited
- To update programme monitoring
- To input feedback and evaluations forms
- To provide a day-to-day professional and
friendly point of contact between learners and facilitators, throughout the programmes
- To support the
logistics and communication with learners who would like to be accredited
- To arrange travel and
accommodation for facilitators and the Southern Scotland Team
- All other duties
- To undertake
other administrative duties as required
- To contribute, as an integral member of the team, to the
development and success of the Social Enterprise Academy
For a full set of criteria please download the application pack below.
- Complete the application form
- Provide a covering letter and C.V.
- Send your form, letter and C.V.
to Karen Veitch: email@example.com by 1pm on Monday, 15 April 2019
- Please note that
interviews will be held on 23 and 24 April 2019
More information available at: socialenterprise.academy/scot/join-the-team