Bible Advocacy is an emerging field that aims, through modern media, the arts, politics and education, to reconnect people with the Bible.
We are seeking a creative visionary who is passionate about the Bible and culture. You will have an awareness of current influences in contemporary society and a desire to connect the world to the Bible through the Christian faith. Proven communication skills are a key part of this role along with experience in project management or similar leadership skills. Applicants may come from a variety of professions, or already be employed in a Christian charity role.
This is a full-time position based at our head office in Edinburgh; some travel may be required across Scotland. It will involve working closely in a team environment and forming partnerships with key stakeholders, churches and likeminded organisations.
Although this position is Scottish focused, the Scottish Bible Society is a charity with a global reach, that helps people in over 200 countries and territories to receive Bibles in a language they understand and a format they can use.
· This role is based at Bible House, Edinburgh near Haymarket train station.
· This role requires an active Christian faith and an understanding of the different Christian communities in Scotland.
· Salary depending on experience.
· Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 22nd March 2019.
· Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 1st April 2019.
A full job description is available on our website: scottishbiblesociety.org/jobs
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com