As part of a multi-agency team, the post holder will provide support to adults with a learning disability and complex
health needs within a supported employment setting.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Escort clients safely to and from the service by driving a Silver Birch minibus
- Provide individualised support to clients working within the vegetable cultivation team
- Plan order of daily activities within the vegetable cultivation team
- Assist in organisation clients’ workload
- Closely observe and report upon relevant aspects of individual clients mental health, behaviour or other issues
- Assist clients with aspects of physical care as required in accordance with the work carried out within the service
- Maintain clients privacy and dignity at all times
- Understand and abide by a code of confidentiality in accordance with company policy
- Participate in team meetings sharing information as requested
- Work within company policies and procedures to ensure maintenance of safe working practices for clients and colleagues; particularly with regard to Health & Safety legislation and Risk Assessment management
- Adhere to company policies and procedures for the use of supplies and equipment, in order to promote the effective and efficient use of resources
- Participate in staff appraisal in accordance with company policy to maintain skills and develop personal growth through training and education
- Contribute to service development
An application pack is available for download below.
The closing date for applications is 19th March at 3pm
All expressions of interest should be sent to Mark McCrorie via email at – firstname.lastname@example.org or by
telephone on 01417775050.
Completed applications should be returned to Mark electronically at email@example.com or by post to
Silver Birch (Scotland) Ltd
6a Lochmill Holdings
Milton of Campsie G66 8AE