Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
ENABLE Scotland is a dynamic and vibrant organisation dedicated to improving the lives of people with learning disabilities and we are looking for motivated and driven individuals to join us in striving to ensure they have the same opportunities as everyone else.
We have an exciting opportunity within our Edinburgh services for a dynamic and motivated individual with experience of providing support within stressed and distressed behaviour services.
It would be desirable for you to have experience taking on a leadership role within a social care setting. You must have the passion and drive to lead teams of frontline staff to support individuals to achieve their personal outcomes and live the life they choose. This mangement role will include being regularly present within the services and providing support to people we support and staff teams.
You should be ready to grasp excellent opportunities to develop knowledge and skills in Positive Behaviour Support.
Sound good so far?
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Experience working with individuals with learning disabilities, autism and stressed and distressed behaviours.
* Experience in using person centred planning to deliver and lead excellent practices within the teams.
* Strong facilitation skills to support and encourage staff teams to take ownership and responsibility for the quality of support they deliver.
* The ability to effectively communicate with the people we support, staff teams, families and external care professionals.
* Creating and delivering robust service designs, support strategies and risk assessments.
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload whilst working under pressure.
* SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent desirable.
* Full driving licence with access to your own vehicle for business use is desirable.
What's also great about ENABLE Scotland is that we believe in developing all our staff and provide an extensive training programme, combined with a commitment to create career development opportunities.
Remember this is #morethanajob - it's the first step to you making a difference and beginning your career with an award winning charity with its values at its core.
For further information and to apply please visit our website
Application closing date 22/03/2019