ARK Edinburgh are looking for individuals who can provide person centred practical, emotional and social support to a diverse group of Service Users. This could include supporting individuals with Autism, learning disabilities, mental health diagnosis and those who have a physical disability. Each service user has an individualised support package that determines the number of support hours staff work with them on a daily basis. These packages have varying outcomes to be met daily from correspondence, assisting with banking, shopping, meal prep, community based activities such as supporting the individual to medical appointments, the cinema, theatre, or going away on holiday. There are also elements of personal care included in some packages provided by ARK.
The focus of the support provided is to assist in meeting identified outcomes for each individual to promote a fulfilled independent life.
In Edinburgh ARK provide support services within 6 areas to a diverse group of individuals.
· Broomhouse (Bankhead, South Gyle)
· Hoseasons (Corstorphine Area)
· Quartermile (Lauriston)
· Southhouse Autism
In return for your valuable contribution, ARK will also offer you:
· A wide range of development opportunities, including comprehensive induction, a range of specialist training programs, e-Learning and a dedicated SVQ team who will support you to achieve your SVQ.
· Paid holidays of up to 36 days per year pro rata.
· 3.4% employer pension contribution.
· Working hours designed to offer you a good work-life balance.
· Fully funded PVG registration as well as your initial registration with the SSSC