Crossroads Fife is a small charity with big ambitions!
We have provided quality care and dependable support to people in Fife for over twenty-five years. We are funded by Health & Social Care Partnership to provide short break support to carers of people of all ages and disabilities. We are a registered provider of Self Directed Support and provide a Befriending Service to those who are lonely and isolated.
The role of the Service Manager is key to delivering these services. Responsibilities included day to day provision of services, management, recruitment, development and leadership of the team, procurement, finance, liaising with stakeholders from local authority, meeting statutory and regulations requirement with Care Inspectorate and SSSC.
We are looking for a professional, forward thinking individual to consolidate the excellent work already achieved and to support the board in delivering our ambitious plans for the service.
What you will need:
· at least 5 years experience in social care or nursing
· a sound understanding of care principles and management
· a nursing, social care or other relevant professional qualification
· a relevant qualification in line with SSSC requirements (or are currently working towards)
· a can do attitude and the tenacity and determination to achieve our ambitious goals
· Driving Licence and use of car with business insurance is essential
· Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme Registration will be required for all successful candidates.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For an informal chat about the role, please contact Fiona Smith on 01592 610540.
Closing Date: Noon, Tuesday 12th February 2019
Interview Date: Friday 15th February 2019
Crossroads Fife strives to be an Equal Opportunities employer.
Crossroads Fife is a Living Wage employer.