In the role of Personal Assistant, you’ll enable the employer, a sociable and intelligent young man, who has a
physical disability and uses powered-wheelchair, to pursue his interests and live independently.
- Assist him to eat, drink, and prepare food.
- Assist him to brush his hair, his teeth, and deal with basic
- Drive his adapted, wheelchair-accessible van.
- Assist him to attend various social and
- Assist him with domestic tasks, errands, and administrative matters.
him in and out of bed by use of a ceiling hoist when he feels tired.
- Assist him to use his ventilator
when he feels breathless.
Skills and experience
- Excellent communication and conversational skills.
- Understanding, patience, and enthusiasm.
- Experience helping someone with a disability.
- Driving licence and PVG check is essential.
To apply for this position, send your completed application form or CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote
job reference: CG OH.
Closing date: 5th April 2019