Can you contribute to Changeworks’ vision of a world where everyone is able to live, work and enjoy life with a low carbon impact? We are looking for two new Board members to join Changeworks’ Board of Directors at an exciting time in our growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain unique insight and experience of an active Board and to contribute to a dynamic organisation which sees climate change as the most significant threat to the environment and our way of life.
· Ensure the strong governance of the organisation
· Maintain clear strategic direction
· Keep oversight of the financial performance of the organisation
· Share responsibility for Board decisions
· Attend and contribute to quarterly Board meetings
· Engage with stakeholders and represent Changeworks
· Perform to the highest personal standards in line with the Board’s expectations and acting in the interests of Changeworks.
To increase the collective skills and experience of our Board, we are keen to hear from people who have knowledge and experience of: policy making, energy systems, volunteering and finance.
We welcome applications from all people and recognise greater diversity will strengthen our Board. We are particularly keen to receive applications from young adults and women.
If you are committed to tackling climate change, share our vision and values and are up for the challenge, download the job information pack or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. To apply, submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com To arrange an informal, confidential chat please email Teresa Bray, Changeworks’ Chief Executive, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 11am Monday 25 March 2019.
Interview date: Wednesday 3 April 2019.