- Work to the service and organisation's aims and values and promote the citizenship of the people we
- Deliver support to people who use Turning Point Scotland's services and in so doing
contribute to the provision of the highest possible quality of social care support which meets the service
- Operate at an advanced level of social care practice, which includes taking a higher
level of responsibility for service delivery and development, and a leadership role.
- Work to the
company's values -Because People Matter
- Undertake CPD (continuous professional development)
and use appraisals and supervision fully.
- Keep your registration and membership to relevant professional
bodies up to date and valid.
- Undertake any outstanding require qualification for registration, or if not
working in a registered service qualify at SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
- Undertake any
other duties or responsibilities as may be deemed appropriate to the post by the Service Manager (or nominated
For further details, please see the relevant links within the application notes.
Closing date: 20th March 2019
Interview date: 27th March 2019
To find out more or to apply, please see the links below:
Lead Practitioner (Full time)
Lead Practitioner (Part time)