We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with the right values to join our service assisting and supporting vulnerable homeless people to achieve better lives.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide a meaningful support service to identified individuals who live in the project and/or in the community. You will provide a quality service tailored to the assessed needs of each individual by identifying, planning and facilitating support to enable appropriate move-on options for each service user. You will use all of your knowledge and experience to help service users build their life skills and prepare for independent living.
You will have the relevant social services and management qualifications. You will be able to demonstrate and evidence the following:
· A clear understanding and insight of individuals experiencing homelessness who present with often complex underlying support needs;
· Service user involvement and participation in enhancing service provision;
· Ensuring risks are managed operationally and strategically for staff, service users and visitors;
· Successful outcomes in similar support environments;
· An enhanced support culture and person centred support;
· Insight and initiative, with a proven track record of developing relationships with external parties and key stakeholders;
· Attributes in staff leadership and management;
· Clear organisational and time management skills.
If successful, you will be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council within 6 months of your start date. After registration, there is a requirement to be qualified and to maintain professional learning.
In return, we will offer you excellent learning and development opportunities, competitive annual leave entitlement, pension scheme, access to employee assistance programmes such as counselling, and life assurance.
To apply, please visit btha.org.uk/items/BTHA-Jobs to download the application pack with reference HSAPM001
The closing date for submission of completed application forms is 12 noon in Wednesday on 27 February 2019.
Forms can be submitted electronically to email@example.com or by post to
Blue Triangle (Glasgow) Housing Association,
3rd Floor, 100 Berkeley Street, Glasgow G3 7HU.