As part of the East Kilbride Volunteering Collaborative, there is a vacancy for an East Kilbride Volunteering
Collaborative Development Officer. The post will be hosted by Voluntary Action South Lanarkshire.
The Post holder will:
- Contribute to the achievements of the East Kilbride Volunteering Collaborative and Voluntary Action South Lanarkshire with particular responsibility for the development of a Volunteering in Health passport.
- Provide evidence based recommendations and feasibility report of initial passport concept and progress development using a multi-agency/collaborative approach.
- Identify overlap/duplication within training and induction practices through the application of improvement science methodology, test and develop evidence base for a standardised/centralised approach.
- Explore and test an asset sharing/volunteer entry point methodology which is both innovative and complementary to the agendas of all parties involved.
- Facilitate agreement upon data sharing and ownership practices in line with national legislation prior to commencing test of change.
- Develop a standardised approach to volunteer recruitment which reduces barriers to accessing volunteering opportunities (particularly within a healthcare setting) across all EK-VC organisations and coordinate the promotion of opportunities and recruitment of volunteers
For full details of the post and to apply download an application pack below or call for an application pack on 01698
Applications can be sent to: Voluntary Action South Lanarkshire, 155 Montrose Crescent, Hamilton ML3 6LQ or emailed
Closing Date: Friday 15th February 2019