If you believe in children having the best start in life, then this could be the rare opportunity you’ve been looking for!
What does the job involve?
Your key responsibilities will include leading a team of staff in the development, delivery and evaluation of early intervention and prevention services for young children 0-5 years and their families; providing management and leadership, managing budgets and fully participating as an active member of the management team.
We will welcome your application if you have
· a relevant degree level qualification with a focus on children in their early years (e.g. BA Childhood Practice)
· excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to write clear, succinct and evaluative text
· experience of leading and managing staff and projects
· substantive experience working with young children 0-5 years and their families
· a full, current driving licence and your own transport as some travel may be required
We offer a highly competitive salary, a range of employee benefits, excellent professional development opportunities and the chance to be truly instrumental in making a difference to the lives of young children across Scotland.
Application packs and full post information can be accessed at earlyyearsscotland.org/about-us/job-vacancies.
Please do not send CVs as only completed Early Years Scotland application forms will be considered.
Closing date for applications: Monday 28 January.
Interviews to be held on: Friday 8 February.
Early Years Scotland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.