Who we are:
We are the UK's leading autism charity. Since we began over 50 years ago, we have been pioneering new ways to support people and understand autism. We continue to learn every day from the children and adults we support in our schools and care services.
Based on our experience, and with support from our members, donors and volunteers, we provide life-changing information and advice to millions of autistic people, their families and friends. And we support professionals, politicians and the public to understand autism better so that more autistic people of all ages can be understood, supported and appreciated for who they are.
Until everyone understands.
Who we are looking for:
Help more autistic people feel understood, supported and appreciated by:
Supporting branches to implement policies and procedures to keep activities safe and legal and become more sustainable
This role will be home based, however you must be able to travel regularly to our Glasgow Office.
What we can offer you:
• Excellent induction, training and development programme
• Reflective supervision, mentoring and coaching
• 24 hour access to online training
• Online staff discount scheme for a range of benefits
• Access to a 24 hour Employee Assistance counselling programme
• Pension scheme
• 25 days annual leave
• Career progression opportunities
For further information and to apply go to our website
Closing date: 20/1/19
Interview date: TBC