Dynamic Earth was set up by a major fundraising campaign 20 years ago. Today it runs a small but high-quality fundraising programme, which we are seeking to expand. To help us achieve this a new role of Fundraising Executive has been created to work alongside the Head of Development & Fundraising. We are also working with More Partnership a leading fundraising consultancy to help define and deliver the new philanthropic strategy. As this is a new role in the team, some coaching and mentoring support will be provided by More Partnership as part of the induction process.
Main Responsibilities of the Fundraising Executive
There are two key responsibilities in the post:
· Managing a high-quality events, activity and communication programme to engage donors and potential supporters.
· Run the fundraising operations ensuring effective systems and processes are in place for research, engagement and stewardship to deliver a professional fundraising programme.
· There will be opportunities to be directly involved in the fundraising, preparing proposals and meeting donors.
· The post reports to the Head of Development & Fundraising. S/he will also work closely with the Scientific Director and Commercial Director.
· Manage the Patrons programme, including retaining and recruiting members, ensuring they feel welcomed and cared for by Dynamic Earth.
· Dealing with individual enquiries from Patrons to provide a friendly and bespoke service.
· Manage the communications programme for Patrons, making full use of digital communications to stay in touch.
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role for the attention of James Gray, Human Resources Manager, Dynamic Earth. firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 18 January 2019