Do you share our commitment to supporting positive change in people’s lives?
Ypeople has over 200 staff and volunteers, and supports hundreds of people every day in our homelessness, young
people’s wellbeing and out of school care services.
We are recruiting for a Service and Business Manager to oversee our operations across the West of Scotland.
How you will make a difference:
- Provide leadership and management of service delivery for all Ypeople services in the West of
- Ensure Ypeople services are operating at best practice
- Identify opportunities for
development of staff and services
What you will bring:
- Personal values aligned with Ypeople’s core values
- SVQ level 4 in Management and Leadership (or working
towards) or equivalent
- Understanding of relevant legislation and policies relating to housing and
- Experience of management within a social care or housing service.
- Awareness of
issues surrounding homelessness and issues affecting people who have experienced trauma
How we will support you:
- Competitive salary, company pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance
- Generous annual leave entitlement (6 weeks in the first year rising to 8 weeks from the second)
- Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and qualifications)
For further information and to apply go to:
Closing Date: 5pm on Monday 10 December 2018
Provisional Interview Date: 18 December 2018