Moving On Inverclyde is a day-care project supporting recovery from problematic substance use (alcohol and drugs) in Inverclyde. Due to additional funding we are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team and deliver our high impact Connexions recovery project. We require a project worker who is dynamic, flexible and is able to find innovative solutions with people, not for them.
Excellent communication and teambuilding skills are essential, as you will work alongside various partner agencies and groups. You will proactively use your problem-solving and creative thinking skills to ensure opportunities for positive community connections are maximised for individuals accessing the service.
The role will involve the ability to:
• Provide the ongoing development and delivery of a recovery programme.
• Provide one to one keyworking.
• Effectively and accurately monitor and evaluate all aspects of the programme within current National Care Standards.
• Facilitate and support joint working relationships with various agencies/groups/organisations.
• Maintain clear records written within National Care Standards.
• Maintain clear communications, both written and verbal internally and with a range of external agencies.
• Take part in regular team and case meetings and Service User reviews.
• Assess Service User needs/ aspirations and suitability for accessing Moving On.
• Assist in sourcing funding opportunities for Moving On.
The candidate will have a broad understanding of matters relating to problematic substance use
An application pack is available for download below.
Please return completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31/10/2018