Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
ENABLE Scotland is a dynamic and vibrant organisation dedicated to improving the lives of people with learning disabilities and we are looking for motivated and driven individuals to join us in striving to ensure they have the same opportunities as everyone else.
Due to area growth and expansion within our Renfrewshire and Inverclyde services, we have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and motivated individual with experience of team management in the Social Care sector, to join our team based in our Glasgow City Centre offices.
You must have the passion and drive to lead teams of frontline staff to support individuals to achieve their personal outcomes and live the life they choose.
Sound good so far?
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Experience working with adults and children with learning disabilities, epilepsy, autism and physical support needs.
* Experience in using person centred planning techniques in addition to delivering and leading excellent support practices.
* Strong facilitation skills to encourage staff teams to take ownership and responsibility for the quality of support they deliver.
* The ability to effectively communicate with the people we support, staff teams, families and external care professionals.
* Creating and delivering robust service designs, support strategies and risk assessments whilst managing individual budgets.
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload whilst working under pressure.
* SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent desirable not essential.
* Full driving licence with access to your own vehicle for business use.
* As a Team Facilitator, flexibility is essential. You will be required to work in line with service needs including some evening and weekend working and if required, to participate in the out of hours on call system.
What's also great about ENABLE Scotland is that we believe in developing all our staff and provide an extensive training programme, combined with a commitment to create career development opportunities including SVQ Level 4.
Remember this is #morethanajob - it's the first step to you making a difference and beginning your career with an award winning charity with its values at its core.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact Joanne Diver at email@example.com or call 07840649120.