Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Would you like to do something different next Monday morning? Or maybe you are already working in social care and want to join an organisation with values at its core?
Well this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.....
ENABLE Scotland is a dynamic and vibrant organisation dedicated to improving the lives of people with learning disabilities and we are looking for motivated and driven individuals to join us in striving to ensure they have the same opportunities as everyone else.
Your role as an ENABLE Works Employment Coordinator, within our Fair Start Scotland programme in Aberdeen, will support people who have learning disabilities to make progress towards and achieve employment.
You will work closely with a group of people who have learning disabilities each year, profiling their skills and jointly planning activity that will enable them to achieve their work goals and become independent, active members of their community.
You will be responsible for developing positive relationships with the programme participants, their circles of support and professional support services.
You will work closely with local partners, including employers, funders and other stakeholders, developing professional relationships that will offer a diverse range of experiences and opportunities.
You will be given a work plan to achieve in order that programme participants are receiving a quality service and we are achieving the expectations of funders and stakeholders, and you will be required to meet challenging but achievable programme KDIs.
You will be an important member of the wider ENABLE Works team, supporting departmental objectives through delivery of support but also through positive collaboration and innovation within your team to support our strategic, societal goals.
Main Duties and Accountabilities
Providing high quality support:
* Regular and accurate profiling of skills and recording of participant activity
* Active case management to ensure person-centred success
* Delivering support with fidelity to the individual project model
* Delivery of structured training to individuals and groups of participants
* Maintaining positive relationships with participants and their circles of support to ensure inclusive success
* Managing professional relationships with stakeholders and employers to create opportunities for participants
Delivering projects to plan:
* Keeping accurate and up-to-date records ready for audit
* Recording and gathering project information in line with project timescales and work plan
* Handling and storing project information in line with ENABLE Scotland's data protection policy
* Reporting accurately on project activity when requested and in line with project timescales
Meeting performance expectations:
* Active case management to ensure participants are achieving success
* Meeting and exceeding individual project expectations
* Innovating and collaborating across your team to support wider ENABLE Works performance
Contribution to strategy:
* Sharing best practice and opportunities with ENABLE Works colleagues
* Positive and flexible response to changes in work plans
* Collaborative approach to team and departmental delivery
* Managing your time/caseload efficiently in order to respond to additional duties as required
* Supporting the training and marking of accredited staff training
* Representing ENABLE Works and ENABLE Scotland with an understanding of departmental and organisational strategies
Remember this is #morethanajob - it's the first step to you making a difference and beginning your career with an award winning charity with its values at its core.
For further information and to apply click HERE
Closing date: 16/11/2018