In this role, you will provide personal assistance to the employer, a young man with a physical disability, who is a wheelchair-user. This is to enable the employer to pursue their interests and live as independently as possible.
• Assist the employer to eat, drink and prepare food.
• Assist the employer with brushing hair, teeth and basic hygiene.
• Drive the employer’s wheelchair-accessible vehicle.
• Assist the employer to attend various social and leisure activities.
• Assist the employer with domestic tasks, errands and administrative matters.
Skills and Experience
• Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm is essential.
• Understanding and patient attitude is essential.
• Previous experience supporting someone with a disability is essential.
• Full driving license, valid in the UK, is essential.
• Candidate will undergo a Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check.
To apply for this position, download an application form below and send your completed application form or CV by email to email@example.com, quoting job reference CG OH.