Director of all service provision operations for Turning
Point Scotland and member of the executive team.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Culture setting and leading by example with a clear values based approach.
- Service visits and being in touch with the services, cultures, changes and developments.
- Ensure, as a member of the Executive Team and sole lead for Operations, that Turning Point Scotland’s corporate strategies and plans are developed and implemented.
- Ensure the continuing relevance and effectiveness of services to the needs local needs and national government strategy by building active partnerships and being well connected.
- Seek innovative practice and approaches to our services and delivery.
- Communication and linkage of people and departments- behind the scenes connections internally and externally.
- Budget review and financial decision making.
- Oversee systems that ensure that projects comply with relevant legislation and registration requirements and meet the highest possible standards of service delivery by monitoring and evaluating service standards with the involvement of users and purchasers.
- Take responsibility for writing, implementing and reviewing all operational policy
- Ensure the protection and best use of the organisations’ resources by implementing and observing Turning Point Scotland’s systems and procedures for financial control and property management.
- Apply human resource strategies, approaches and plans so as to promote: equality of opportunity, staff skill development and service quality, positive workforce planning, increasing flexibility, sound appeal and individual risk assessment decision making, reflective approaches and a culture of positive employee relations.
- Directly line manage and provide supervision to the Operations Managers.
- Resolve conflicts, complaints and respond to feedback as appropriate and work towards continuous improvement and development.
- Represent Turning Point Scotland in order to promote the aims of the organisation, support corporate communication and organisational or business development strategies.
- Enable the organisation to develop and achieve its corporate strategy and plans by undertaking specific tasks as requested, as a member of the TPS Strategic Management Team and in corporate project groups.
- Lead safe systems within service delivery and using risk assessment for risk enablement as appropriate in different setting and for different purposes.
For further information and to apply click HERE
Closing date: 19th November
Interviews: 3 December 2018