Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
We have an exciting vacancy for an experienced Services Manager to lead and manage our Glasgow services. This role would ideally suit someone who is an experienced Social Care Manager, Learning Disability Nurse or Social Work Professional who is looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic and vibrant organisation dedicated to improving the lives of people with learning disabilities.
Based in Glasgow City Centre, you will be working alongside two other Services Managers from neighbouring local authority areas and take the lead role in continuing to improve the quality of the services we provide to the people we support and to effectively manage and support a team of 6 experienced Team Facilitators who manage our frontline support staff and the day to day running of our service provision. As the registered manager with Care Inspectorate, you will ensure the continuation of excellent quality in service provision for up to 60 individuals (children and adults) who receive bespoke services across Glasgow.
Sound good so far?
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Significant experience of leading and managing dispersed support provision or relevant experience in professional disciplines which would enhance and develop our current service delivery.
* Experience of managing individuals and large teams.
* A commitment to the inclusion of people with a learning disability.
* An in-depth understanding of the Self Directed Support Act, Adults with Incapacity Act and Adult Support and Protection/Child Protection, their principles and
* Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary setting
* SVQ level 4 and Leadership and Management Award or any other relevant qualification required for your SSSC registration
* Knowledge of managing budgets, and ensuring financial compliance from various funding sources.
* Experience of building and sustaining partnerships with stakeholders, commissioners and other third sector providers.
* The ability to be creative to lead our business strategy at a local level whilst promoting ENABLE Scotland with an emphasis on growing our business.
* Full driving licence with access to your own vehicle for business use.
ENABLE Scotland is committed to rewarding their staff for the difference they make every day and our staff benefits include:
* 32 days annual leave ( rising to 37 after 5 years service)
* Contributory Pension Scheme (7%)
* City Centre Office Location (subsidised parking available)
* Healthcare Membership Scheme
* Recognised Trade Union
Remember this is #morethanajob - it's the first step to you making a difference and continuing your career with an award winning charity with its values at its core.
For an informal and confidential discussion about this opportunity, you should contact Laura Crichton on 01698 737 174 or email email@example.com
For further information and to apply click HERE
Closing date: 08/09/2018
Interviews will be held on Monday 17th September 2018.