Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
ENABLE Scotland believes in an equal society for every person who has a learning disability.
The marketing and communications team are looking for digital marketer who's ready for a new challenge and can bring their energy and ideas to ENABLE. We're embarking on an exciting period of change so there's never been a better time to join the team to help us with our growth strategy by telling our stories across our digital channels.
You'll achieve this by enhancing ENABLE Scotland's external and internal communications and operational efficiency by supporting the organisation to think 'digital first' in its communications and marketing by collecting stories, creating digital content, copywriting, and distributing through all internal and external channels.
Be part of a team that encourages people to choose ENABLE Scotland as their provider of social care or employability support, join as members, donate, work for us, and position the organisation as a key influencer in the sphere of social care and disability policy.
* Develop compelling digital and social media content that contributes towards the increase in the quantity and quality of our digital engagement, communications and fundraising, and improves our track record in converting online audiences into financial supporters and new customers
* Take forward a story telling approach to sharing good news about ENABLE Scotland, our staff, our members, and our performance in the sector, and maximise the impact of that content across all channels
* Improve the evaluation of our communications output, reporting on digital communications by making effective use of analytics tools and techniques to deliver a tailored and targeted programme of digital, social and email communications and marketing.
* Experience of building and managing social media communities and planning and optimising social media advertising
* Copywriting skills to ensure a quick turnaround with web changes, social media requests and newsletter campaigns when required
* An understanding and experience of SEO best practices
* Experience of managing content planners for multi-platform campaigns
* An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Confident communicator
* We pride ourselves on hiring people based on values so it's important that you show an interest in the charity and its objectives
* At ENABLE, we are all there for each other and like kind, passionate and fun workmates who will become an integral part of the team
* An interest for keeping up to date with latest industry trends and best practices in digital marketing would be an advantage
* Basic filming and editing skills
Remember this is #morethanajob - it's the first step to you making a difference and beginning your career with an award winning charity with its values at its core.
Closing date: 13/09/2018
Interviews to take place on 19th September.
Please visit our website to apply.